Here are few things I remember, but it was not sufficient for me to find the game on a search engine:
- The game is top-down game - with no camera angle.
- It is a car game, with cops and robbers.
- You had to evade from the city when playing as the robbers without getting caught by the cops.
- When you reached a side of the map (a city town), you would won.
- There might be only on environment: a big city map (with no possible way to go outside).
- You could also play as the cops and I think I barely remember that it was harder to catch the robbers' car.
- It think it was a MS-DOS game (80% sure).
- It think it was made in the 90's (95% sure).
- As I'm french myself, the game may have reached only the french market?