enter image description hereenter image description here I want to use an old commodore64. In the 80s we connected a small tv, as a monitor, but the cable for that connection is missing. What kind of cable connection do I need?

  • Please edit your images to make them smaller. Around half of it would be already okay. Cut the important parts out, if resolution is important.
    – peterh
    Sep 3, 2019 at 14:45
  • What connections your TV has? C64 can output S-Video and Composite type of signals from the DIN type A/V output connector.
    – Justme
    Sep 3, 2019 at 14:55
  • 1
    This question is unclear about what kind of monitor will be used and what connections it supports. Sep 3, 2019 at 19:37
  • 3
    @tofro Questions can be re-opened, so if the OP's real question is not answered by the pointer to the other question, he can edit this one to explain what's different from that. However, I it's fair to assume a non-RF connection if the poster hasn't stated otherwise, and the first answer to the other question well covers all the other common and easy options using the A/V port.
    – cjs
    Sep 4, 2019 at 1:00


Browse other questions tagged .