For a C64 SID project of mine (https://soundcloud.com/c64er) I was using an converter almost 10 years ago, but it is missing now with its name... I researched many sites, but no lucky. Is there any SID to WAV converter that exports every channel separately?
I'm not sure about built-in support for rendering per-track wave files automatically, but you could write a batch file or shell script to drive a command-line SID-to-Wave tool to play it multiple times, leaving a different channel un-muted each time.
JSIDPlay2 can be used that way.
- ✓ Works on all major platforms
- ✓ Supports your choice of cycle-accurate emulation or hardware SID cards
- ✓ Can be run in a shell script or batch file via the
--muteVoice2, etc. options
- ✓ According to this thread, filtering support isn't contingent on having all channels un-muted like with SidAmp.
- ✗ Unless you have a powerful machine, you may find it takes more than 3 minutes to render a 3 minute song to Wave on the emulated SID.
Running the command-line version without arguments will tell you what options it takes.