I'm trying to find an early to mid 90s Macintosh game.
- It was a side scrolling shooter in the style of R Type.
- You flew a spaceship that looked vaguely like the USS Enterprise from Star Trek, albeit with a mass of guns up front.
- You flew over a landscape that contained, among other things, civilian cities.
- You could shoot straight ahead and also drop bombs (I think?).
- The title screen showed a large image of the player ship.
- The overall tone was somewhat whimsical.
- It was likely a shareware title.
It's been bugging me for years that I can't find any information on it.