I'm looking for a game I played in the early 90's on a Tandy computer. Here are the facts I remember by decreasing order of certainty :
- The beginning of the game is the hero arriving in an hang glider
- The game is viewed from the side
- It was played on a Tandy, most likely before year 1990
- The character is some kind of Ninja infiltrating a base, the game is a mix between adventure and action
- The character can throw ninja stars
- The game has very few colors (Red and green come to mind, I doubt there were more than 4 colors, maybe 8)
- There is some interaction with the environment : some objects can be picked up, and some tv screens can be interacted ?
Despite having basically played only this game in my childhood, I was unable to find it back in all the anthologies I could stumble upon online.