- The domain is called "byuu.org".
- The emulator is said to be called "higan" or "bsnes".
- The download link for "higan" goes to: https://github.com/higan-emu/higan/releases
- That page doesn't talk about "higan" but "ares".
- Downloading the file and running it, the application calls itself "lucia".
What is going on? Is it called higan, ares or lucia? Does the author(s) have some sort of hate against consistency to the point where it's impossible to know what the application is actually called?
I truly have no idea what's going on. I don't even have a guess. What is "lucia" and "ares"?