I can remember below pointers off the top of my head:
- It was an adventurous game
- We had to cross different levels (can relate to Mario for instance)
- The protagonist was short and was wearing a cop hat with black or dark blue uniform
- One of the stages had a lot of greenery and river
I am sorry, that's all I can recall as of now.
- I was playing the game in TV a video game. It was during 90s and I used NES or Sega games.
- The game was delightful and was having daylight time during their stages. I also remember there was a scene with huge waterfall in the background
- I remember it was about climing difficult heights, jumping and even killing the small enemies which were in animal form. Like we did in Mario.