I once had a PC with an LCD monitor and I'd like to remember what model that monitor was. Here's what I remember:
- It was basically a beige rectangular box with right angles on all corners. Only the bottom edge was like a cylinder that allowed to tilt the screen up and down. The screen itself was maybe 6" in size.
- It was black and white (or rather the usual monochrome LCD colors).
- I have only ever seen text on it, I don't know if it had a graphics mode.
- It didn't use a 15-pin Sub-D VGA connector. I think it used a 9-pin Sub-D like a modem. I don't remember the gender though.
- Therefore it needed a special graphics card (not PCI, maybe ISA), but I don't know if that card was specific to the monitor or just an older generic graphics card.
- The PC was x86 architecture, probably 386 or newer, but that doesn't mean they were sold together.
- It was used in Germany some time between 1980 and 2005.