In the game rooms with the usually coin-ops there was a "game" which use touch-screen (!) and you have to answer correctly to some quiz about culture, for example: Which is the capital of France? In what year was created the first airplane?..., etc. Unfortunately I have no picture of it, and I don't know the name.
- For every question there is A B C D choices
- When you found the correct answer you touch A or B or C on screen
- There was background pics for every question
- There was a "cumulative timeout"
- Screen was 4/3
- In the years between 2003-2007 this "game" was retired, I never found it in any game-room