In the late 80s (1989...) I had a C64, I bought some magazine about videogames.
In one of this I read about a "thriller" game, in which you must discover the assassin in a house, I recall a magazine saying "If you don't take a forgotten knife in the kitchen, probably the killer will try to recover it". Some other details I recall:
- The game is set in a house
- The graphics are poor (very poor colors...)
- Was released for C64, I don't know if it was also released for other platforms
- In the game you are an investigator, there is no action, is more like an adventure/thriller
- For some things was similar to Maniac Mansion (the house closed..) but the quality is worst compared to Maniac Mansion
Does anyone know it? It is not Maniac Mansion. It's not Friday the 13th