During the development of the Amiga, one of the targets was a game console with 32KB of RAM. How was it supposed to work?
- by blitting ahead of the beam with the Copper to avoid double buffering?
- was dual playfield the expected default gfx mode (RAM & ROM was limited, more than 8 colors gfx assets was taxing)?
- what kind of games were envisioned? games like Robotron 2084 without background and lots of moving parts?
- was the ROM on the cartridge supposed to be directly accessible for the Blitter?
- how big was the ROM supposed to be?