The DS-69 was a cartridge you could plug into the computer to digitize a composite video source. It fully supported writing images to floppy disks.

Can the DS-69 (A or B) be used with Y-Cable?

The manual only mentions using the device with a Multi-Pak, or other "active" switcher.


The manual asks for a "tee" connector - that's a simple wire connection without any logic inside (and equivalent to monitor passthrough that's also supported).

You can safely use an Y-cable instead.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.