I've been looking for a certain game, I think it's from the 2000's.
I can only remember a few characteristics:
- It was an RPG game.
- There was a cave, with what I think was a sleeping dragon and there was lava blocking the way to it.
- In the city, it had a tavern with a knife minigame, the target had 3 weels and the objective was to line up the same block color in a column.
- There was a port, with a ladder, that let you dive in the ocean.
- In the game map, in the oceanic part, had warnings that in certain parts lived sea monsters.
- In some part of the city, uphill, was a gate or portal that at a certain point lead you to talk to Merlin.
- You could cast spells everywhere but sometimes the citizens got enraged and would hunt you.
- the game was not 2d graphics.