What was the earliest date a home-computer or home-robot could be interfaced with a commercially available tv-camera or digital-camera .
- Although I'm asking this question for the purpose of computer-vision, answers such as just for image-editing or aesthetic purposes are ok ( see the solid-state-memory point below ).
- I'm referring to hobby or home computers or robots, not university or factory.
- I'm referring to commercially available tv-cameras or digital-cameras, not to home-made cameras .
- The image has to be held in any type of solid-state-memory which is part of the computer or robot, not just a live-stream being displayed on screen.
- Note - robots were often based on home-computer hardware .
UPDATE - I intended this question to refer to commercially available tv-cameras or digital-cameras, not to home-made cameras .