New answers tagged

15

It's likely part of the Bell Model VI relay computer, installed at Bell Labs in 1949. This was a revision of the massive Model V designed and built by Bell, which were installed at NACA (1946) and BRL (1947). The test panel next to Shannon is very similar to this Model V control panel (missing its fascia). This is not much of a help to identification, ...


Top 50 recent answers are included