This is at least 18 years old FPS PC game, has similar missions and graphics as of Mass-Effect-1 and HALO-1. Weapons and enemies are also silimar, but gameplay felt better.
- Game begins showing a team traveling in space using a earthly made space-craft.
- They receive a mission from a radio message(from a military general) regarding an ancient weapon. Parts(artifacts) of this weapon have been scattered around different planets within a galaxy, and they needed to collect them all to complete this weapon.
- Main character goes to various alien planets to collect these artifacts. Had to fight local enemies with earthly and alien weapons. Normal missions similar to Mass-effect and HALO.
- Near the end of the game, the team realises that the military general has plans to take this weapon by himself, and this ancient weapon is too powerful which shouldn't fall into hands of anyone.
- In the last mission which was on a large space-ship, the main character gets the last artifact of the weapon, kills the military general who was already there, puts all parts of weapons on the space-ship and sends it to the nearest star to get destroyed.
- In that last mission while trying to escape the space-ship, there were alien enemies who were twice or thrice a human's size and their left hand could launch black-portal/black-hole which pulls nearby items into it. It would deal an instant d_e_ath.
The game is more like HALO during gameplay, and is like Mass-Effect in non-playable scenes. Non-playable scenes are very few compared to Mass-Effect.
That is all I know about this game. Tried many internet searches, watched gameplays of similar games hoping that recommendations would contain this game. Couldn't find any clue about this game.
The game I am looking for is not -
BioShock, Crysis, Far-Cry, Red Faction, DOOM, Dead Space, Resistance, COD, Wolfenstein, Half-Life, Gears Of War, Destiny, Splitgate, Singularity, Star Citizen.